Contact ORBi team
Please contact the ORBi team for all your questions or feedback:
Involved in the project or in the pilot phase, in addition to the current team, were:
Thanks also go to all other persons who have contributed to the realization of this project.
- The project overseers and target group contact persons and their administration teams:
- All the personnel of the various ULg faculties and bodies who have provided their contributions, such as:
- Bernard Pochet, director of the Agronomy Library
- Our principal national and international contacts:
- Véronique Halloin, Marie-Josée Simoen (Funds of Scientific Research - F.R.S.-FNRS) and their team
- Karen Van Godtsenhoven, Inge Van Nieuwerburgh, Sylvia Van Peteghem (Ghent University - Project DRIVER)
- Marie-Hèlene Vezina (University of Montréal - Papyrus)
- Jane Smith (Project SHERPA/RoMEO)
- Alma Swan (OptimalScholarship)
- And finally, the ULg Library Network wishes to express its gratitude to the Board of Administration for entrusting it with the development of the ORBi directory. It is equally grateful to Rector Bernard Rentier for the constant support accorded to this project as well as for his active involvement in the Open Access movement.