In order to avoid duplicates, we recommend that the first ULg member (amongst all of a publication's authors) submits the deposit into ORBi. Other ULg authors will see in their individual work section that the submission is in progress. They can the make any necessary changes to the submitted reference if needed.
To assist you:
- Different tools were set up to facilitate the encoding whilst ensuring maximum quality. Among other things:
- LDAP identification;
- link with a journals database;
- automatic gateway to SHERPA/RoMEO (international database containing the publishers' copyright and self-archiving policies);
- dynamic lists of institutions, funders, research centers, etc.;
- import module for references from external databases.
- The references of ULg publications from 2002 to February 2008 that were to be found in the Web of Science and Medline as well as those of all publications of the target groups have been pre-imported in ORBi. These references have to be checked and completed by the authors. For journal articles, the depositor will also have to add the full text of the document and to choose its access type (open access, open access with embargo, restricted access);
- Online support is also available:
We also invite you to contribute to the improvement of ORBi by sending us your questions or comments via the feedback form.