|Reference : The methodological stakes of gender approach|
|Scientific congresses and symposiums : Unpublished conference|
|Social & behavioral sciences, psychology : Sociology & social sciences|
|The methodological stakes of gender approach|
|Gavray, Claire [Université de Liège - ULg > Département de personne et société > Psycho. de la délinquance et du développement psycho. >]|
|Quantitative and qualitative methodologies|
|8-13 juin 2009|
|université d'été COST 34|
|Porto Conte Sardaigne|
|[en] gender ; methodology|
|Researchers ; Students|
|As invited professor, i had to answer to several questions :• How did the research questions (or: the hypotheses) come from?
• How did you go about finding or collecting your data?
• What is your relation, if any, to the human beings subject to your inquiry?
• How did you introduce the two-sexes dimension in your paper?
• Is it a gender, women, or feminist paper?
• How do you conceptualize well-being, with reference to other authors?
• Please show the potential of your methodology, and especially its limitations
• What is qualitative and what is quantitative about your research and how do you integrate the two aspects?
• Does your paper challenge an established paradygm in the methods or in the conclusions?
• What are the trends in your line of research and your personal follow-up, if any, to your work?
There is no file associated with this reference.
All documents in ORBi are protected by a user license.