|Reference : the methodological stakes of gender approach|
|Diverses speeches and writings : Conference given outside the academic context|
|Social & behavioral sciences, psychology : Sociology & social sciences|
|the methodological stakes of gender approach|
|[fr] les enjeux méthodologiques de l'approche de genre|
|Gavray, Claire [Université de Liège - ULg > Département de personne et société > Psycho. de la délinquance et du développement psycho. - Département de personne et société >]|
|summer school european program COST 34 'quantitative and qualitative methodologies'|
|june 2009 8-13|
|Cost action 34 ' gender and wellbeing' Prof. Elisabetta Addis firstname.lastname@example.org|
|[en] gender studies ; méthodology|
|[en] my way of integrating 'gender' in my research .|
|réseau international COST A34|
|programme européen COST|
|gender and well-being : interactions between work, family and public|
|Researchers ; Students|
|As invited professor, i had to answer to several questions :• How did the research questions (or: the hypotheses) come from?
• How did you go about finding or collecting your data?
• What is your relation, if any, to the human beings subject to your inquiry?
• How did you introduce the two-sexes dimension in your paper?
• Is it a gender, women, or feminist paper?
• How do you conceptualize well-being, with reference to other authors?
• Please show the potential of your methodology, and especially its limitations
• What is qualitative and what is quantitative about your research and how do you integrate the two aspects?
• Does your paper challenge an established paradygm in the methods or in the conclusions?
• What are the trends in your line of research and your personal follow-up, if any, to your work?
|File(s) associated to this reference|
All documents in ORBi are protected by a user license.